A LEGACY OF FIGHTING AGAINST HUNGER
ANNE DE WOLFE: A DIFFERENCE MAKER
Anne de Wolfe, a long-time and devoted member of St. Gregory’s, cared passionately about people who suffered from hunger. Upon her death in 1977, St. Gregory’s received a restricted bequest that enabled the parish to begin a ministry to address hunger in our community and beyond. Through additional gifts from those who were inspired by Anne’s thoughtfulness, the fund has grown. The fund distributes gifts annually from earnings on investments as directed by St. Gregory’s parishioners, in coordination with the rector.
PAST GRANT RECIPIENTS
Past recipients of Anne de Wolfe grants are:
· The South Florida Haiti Project for the feeding of the elementary students in Bondeau, Haiti
· Boca Helping Hands Backpacks to provide weekend nourishment for Boca Raton children
· Holy Redeemer Episcopal Church’s homeless feeding ministry in Lake Worth
· St. Laurence Chapel Homeless Day Shelter (Pompano Beach)
· The discretionary fund of St. Gregory’s clergy allocated to feeding the homeless.
GIVING TO THE ANNE DE WOLFE FUND
For more information or to make a memorial of thanksgiving gift to this fund, contact the church office at 561.395.8285 or by EMAIL.
MAKE A GIFT
If you would you would like to learn more about the Anne De Wolfe Fund or if you would like to make a gift to the Fund, please submit the following form and we’ll be back in touch with you. Thank you for your interest in the Anne De Wolfe Fund and its continued impact on the greater community of Boca Raton.